|Range||20°C to 50°C||40%RH to 85%RH|
|Accuracy||<= +/- 0.2°C||<= +/- 2.0%|
|Uniformity||<= +/- 1.0°C||<= +/- 3.0%|
Tongue and groove type PUF insulated sandwich panel with cam lock. The Equipment interior is constructed with stainless steel 304 grade finish-4 and exterior is constructed with pre coated GI sheet/ stainless steel 304 grade finish-4.
Double wall inner tank and outer body is dynamically designed from strength and working point of view. The Equipment interior is constructed with stainless steel 304 grade mirror finish and exterior is constructed with powder coated GI sheet/ stainless steel 304 grade finish-4.
Stainless steel perforated tray with intervals of ½" height adjustment for better sample storage.
Heavy duty outer insulated door installed with imported hinges and lock for easy operation and inner glass door with latch to observe samples without disturbing the set condition.
UV & Florescent lights
• As per ICH Guidelines-1.2 Million Lux/Hours of visible light and 200 watt Hr/m2 of UV light. Auto shut Off after specified exposure level.
• Individual PLC based timer is provided to switch ON/OFF UV and Florescent lights as required.
• UV light is switched off automatically once inner glass door is opened.
• Samples can be tested under Fluorescent light or U.V. lights separately as well as combine.
PLC based control system
• 4.3” HMI with TFT LCD Colour touch screen
• Communication via Ethernet
• PLC based auto tune facility
• PLC Based Safety cut off
• User based Alphanumeric password protection through HMI
• Rotronic make 4 to 20 mA sensors
|Models||Capacity in literes||Internal size in MM||External size in MM||Tray Qty||Tray size in MM||Connected Load with RH|